Youth Leadership International Model United Nations "Educating the Future Leaders to Lead the World"
Based on the theme above, YLIMUN takes resort to escalate awareness towards global issue by extending a platform for youth engange in comprehensive discussions regarding the prevailing trend of global issues.
Councils and Topics consist of:
- UNSC - ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT
- UNHCR - LOSS OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN CONFLICTS ACROSS MIDDLE
- UN WOMEN - ENSURING SAFER AND FAIRER WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
- UNFCCC - MITIGATING AND PROTECTION OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON SMALL
- UNESCO - SCHOOLING AND PROTECTION OF CHILDREN IN CONFLICT ZONES
Activity events consist of:
- Opening Ceremony
- MUN 101
- Committee Session
- Social Night
- Diplomatic Dinner, Awarding Night and Closing Ceremony